[Sosfbay-discuss] Alberto Gonzales at Santa Clara Marriot Friday Morning

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 20 07:38:38 PDT 2006

Protest Attorney General in Santa Clara

When: 	Friday, July 21 2006 @ 10:00 AM PDT - 12:30AM
Where: 	Marriot Hotel, Santa Clara, Great America Parkway and Mission
College Blvd
2700 Mission College Blvd
Santa Clara, CA
Clara Amnesty for All Immigrants—No 'Bracero' program! End the Torture—Shut
Down Guantanamo No to U.S.-Israeli Assaults on Gaza and Lebanon!

Attorney-General Gonzales was invited by the Commonwealth Club of Silicon
Valley and will speak on "Securing our borders: Immigration reform in a post
9/11world." In other words, he will push the Bush administration's
reactionary proposals for "immigration reform," including a new"Bracero"
program. He also helped the Bush administration develop its rationale for
torture at Guantanamo and elsewhere. At this critical time, we also hold the
Bush administration to account for its backing of Israel's killing of
civilians and destruction of civilian infrastructure in the Gaza Strip and
Lebanon.

For more info, call 408-998-8504.