[Sosfbay-discuss] Planning for the Multi-County Picnic Sunday August 13th Uvas Canyon County Park

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun Jul 23 18:10:11 PDT 2006

Several items planning for the August 13th picnic in Uvas Canyon County  Park:

1.  We will need one or more persons to go to the park early to stake  out
2-3 picnic tables since we are not trying for a paid reservation area
(expensive).

2.  We will need volunteers to make telephone calls to GP members in  south
Santa Clara County.  We will be getting updated registrations info  and provide
a phone script.  With enough volunteers, the numbers of calls  per person can
be kept reasonable.

More later...   Warner