[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: An Inconvenient Truth]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 4 23:16:19 PDT 2006

Hi,

I have seen the movie, "An Inconvenient Truth".  I highly
recommend it.

Here is the main website for this movie:

       http://www.climatecrisis.net/

The following websites can help find theatres where it is
playing in the U.S..

       http://www.imdb.com/showtimes/

       http://www.hollywood.com/movies/detail/id/3473272

       http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809257809/info

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=an+inconvenient+truth&btnG=Google+Search

Before June 2nd, it was only being shown in New York City and the
Los Angeles area.  Now it is in "select" theatres (about a half dozen
in the San Francisco Bay Area).  I think it will have wider distribution
soon (June 26th?).

Right now it is at the following theatres in this area:

CineArts - Santana Row
CineArts - Palo Alto Square
Camera Seven - Campbell

Gerry