[Sosfbay-discuss] South Central Farm again...

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue Jun 20 16:56:00 PDT 2006

A week ago there was a lot of talk about the farm in South Central LA
being buldozed. I wanted to see for myself what had happened, so
I went down and took these pictures:

http://tian.greens.org/LosAngeles/SouthCentralFarm/June14/index.html

In other news, this morning I saw the Santa Clara County Supervisors
vote to put PLAN's Open Space Initiative on this November's ballot.
There were a lot of Developers there with their Realtor friends
trying to get them to delay doing that, but 58,000 signatures were
too hard to ignore. Supervisor Kniss's proposal passed 4 to 1.
Looks like there will be a battle over it in the fall!

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org