[Sosfbay-discuss] Democracy Now to Air Locally?

MARKETPOIN at aol.com MARKETPOIN at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 11:19:17 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:"Bring "   (SEE BELOW)hosted
on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petitionservice, at:
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/kqedamy/I personally agree with what this petition says,
and I think you mightagree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a
look, and considersigning yourself.

Best wishes,KAREN LEMES

-------- Original Message -------- Subject:     Upcoming Events - SBM
Calendar 6-22-06