[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Open Space Initiative]]]]

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed Mar 1 13:29:02 PST 2006

Hi Gerry,

I'm sorry I didn't see your Feb 22 sosfbay message.  I talked with Peter
at the "Winter Soldier" event in Palo Alto on Monday night (06/27/06).
Because we've (Peter and I) been talking about the possibility of him
speaking at a SCCGP meeting for almost a year, I felt it was about time
we invited him, especially since the Open Space Initiative  petition
campaign has been on for two weeks already.  He volunteered, Monday, to
speak before I even mentioned it.

Either the communications between him and Ernie got fowled up, or he
definitely wanted to speak.

What's next?

Fred

P.S. Ironically, I will not be able to attend the March 7 meeting
because Lois and I will not be in town.  We goofed in booking a 03/07
reservation two months ago. We're either going to celebrate our
birthdays, do a 2nd (or 3rd or 33rd) honeymoon, or just get out of town.
The bright side is: I not being there with my $.02's, might save some
meeting time.

Fred,

As you already know, I sent an email to you in reply to
your email about the Open Space Initiative.

I forwarded it to Ernie Goitein and he forwarded it to
Peter Drekmeier.  See below.

Gerry