[Sosfbay-discuss] Town Hall Meeting in Mountain View Saturday

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Mar 1 20:42:43 PST 2006

Impeachment, Peace, Justice, Truth, Abolish the Patriot Act- These
are critical issues that Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, 14th District,
doesn't want to touch and the reason that I am running against her on
the Green Party ticket.

We can raise the visibility of these issues and the Green Party at the

Town Hall Meeting -
Saturday, March 4th
9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Mountain View City Hall
500 Castro Street
Council Chambers, 2nd floor
Cross-street: Mercy
Parking: public lot underneath building on Mercy Street

Most people do not realize how bad she is on the most important
issues, and unless we raise them- she'll continue to sell out
democracy, peace, justice to corporate interests.

Carol Brouillet
http://www.communitycurrency.org
http://www.carolforcongress.org