[Sosfbay-discuss] Town Hall Meeting in Mountain View Saturday

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 00:28:00 PST 2006

I am not clear about something important here.

Is this one of Anna Eshoo's Town Meetings?

I usually get snail mail announcements about Anna
Eshoo's Town Hall meetings in my neighborhood, but
have not seen this.

And if it is one of Anna Eshoo's meetings, she does
not take verbal comments, she takes written ones and
filters them.  That's a real problem.

Gerry