[Sosfbay-discuss] IMPEACHMENT RESOLUTION PROPOSAL

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 05:29:19 PST 2006

How about the "I accept full responsibility nonsense"?  By now his numbers have to be at least 100 fold bigger than Bin Laden.

  Where's the Article? "Taboo Topics"  (Have you watched the 1 Hour 20 min video of 911 Truth?)  It is an eye opener.

  ba

Carol Brouillet <cbrouillet at igc.org> wrote:

     http://judiciary.house.gov/CommitteeMembership.aspx
Any points added or removed?
I would just add another point- or add on to

 6. DELIBERATE DECEPTIONS: repeatedly, consciously,
and with forethought, lying to the American people and
the U.S. Congress by providing false and deceptive
rationales for an unjustified and illegal war in Iraq,
obstructing justice by destroying evidence, and
covering up the truth about the 9-11 attacks.

Carol Brouillet

By the Way,  Eshoo was very resistant to the Impeachment idea at the Town hall meeting today- another reason why I am running against her.

She was very polite to me last December, but very irate today- I suspect because I am running.

I wrote a 1600 word article about today, if anyone is interested in it.  I don't know what to do with it- it's called- Taboo Topics.