[Sosfbay-discuss] GPSCC Impeachment Resolution

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 12:19:10 PST 2006

Gerry Gras wrote:

> Last night the GPSCC conditionally passed a revised Impeachment
> Resolution last night.
>
> - "conditionally"?
>    There was some concern about whether Rumsfeld and Gonzalez
>    are in fact impeachable.  It seems likely that they are,
>    but it needs to be verified.

I have received an email from a member of the GP of
Nevada County.

It includes these 2 links:
     http://www.aclu.org/safefree/rumsfeld/index.html
     http://www.impeachbush.org

The second one includes a letter from Ramsey Clark
(former U.S. Attorney General) which specifically names
the four individuals in our resolution.  (And this is
why Nevada County included those individuals.)

Is this enough confirmation of their impeachability?

Gerry