[Sosfbay-discuss] Sunshine Law

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Mar 14 08:22:27 PST 2006

I sent a previous note to this list concerning supporting the Mercury
New's call for a sunshine law in San Jose. I would like this to result
in an official resolution at the next County Meeting, April 4th.  I will
draft a text for such a resolution and post it on this list within the
next 2 days.  I would like a resident of San Jose to contact me about
being a sponsor for this resolution at the meeting.

Thanks.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
http://www.refpub.com/
Tel: 408.778.3024