[Sosfbay-discuss] A remarkable peace march

Tian Harter tnharter at greens.org
Wed Mar 29 10:29:15 PST 2006

Fernando Suarez de Solar spent most of March marching
from Tijuana, Mexico to San Francisco, California. I joined
them for three days, and took lots of pictures while they
were in Santa Clara County. You can see those at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanJose/MarchPeaceMarch06/index.shtml

I came away from the experience with a strong feeling that
there are people out there doing incredible things in the
struggle for peace.

--
Tian
http://tianharter.org