[Sosfbay-discuss] Party at Tian's, Thursday March 30, 7-9 PM. You are invited!

Tian Harter tnharter at greens.org
Wed Mar 29 17:42:25 PST 2006

I'm having a party tomorrow evening, and you are invited.
The details are on my website at:

http://tianharter.org/PartyAnoucement.shtml

Come on down! Bring some friends if you want. The more the merrier!
I'm regreting I didn't remind everybody earlier, but I just forgot...

--
Tian
http://tianharter.org