[Sosfbay-discuss] Seeking Volunteers for 4 July tabling

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 18:52:40 PDT 2006

At the last business meeting, we agreed to table at the
Fourth of July Event, but ONLY if we could get sufficient
commitments from volunteers.  (The cost is $225).  We were
not able to get sufficent commitments at the meeting.
So this is the request for volunteers.

Please let me know for what hours you are willing to table.
I would like to know
1) maximum number of hours you are willing to table
2) which time slots you are willing to table,
    (and if you have preferences, you are welcome
     to let me know that too.)

Jim Doyle has provided the essential information below.

Suggested time slots:
A - 7/2 - Noon to 4 PM
B - 7/2 - 4 PM to 8 PM
C - 7/3 - 4 PM to 8 PM
D - 7/4 - Noon to 4 PM
E - 7/4 - 4 PM to 8 PM

Also, because I don't have a vehicle other than my
bicycle, I can not transport the materials.  So
please also indicate whether you can bring materials
to / from the event.

Thanks,

Gerry