[Sosfbay-discuss] ATTENTION PLEASE, (was Re: Seeking Volunteers for 4 July tabling)

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Tue May 9 10:22:40 PDT 2006

I am now quite confused as to how much interest there really
is regarding the July 4th tabling.

At the meeting, three people expressed some interest in tabling.

So far I have had one email response to the email below.

I will NOT commit $225 of GPSCC money to this event until
I know that I have at least 2 people tabling at all times
during the event.  That means 10 slots to fill.

The deadline for the application is coming up fast, (sometime
this month, I don't know the day.)

If you are willing to do some tabling, please read the email
below and respond ASAP.

Thank you,

Gerry