[Sosfbay-discuss] Postcard to voters

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Wed May 17 15:17:00 PDT 2006

Thanks to Gerry, Dana, Valerie, and Fred we have put 2000 postcards
in the mail so far. The next mailing session is this evening, starting
around 6 PM. Come on down!

Tian
P.S. After this the next mailing party will be on Saturday, due to
me being very involved with Bike To Work Day tomorrow.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org