[Sosfbay-discuss] Postcard to voters

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Thu May 18 14:51:42 PDT 2006

Thanks to Susan, Pam, Julie, Cameron, and Bob we put another
1900 postcards in the mail late last night. Everyone is invited to
drop by and help on Saturday, sometime between 11 AM and
when we are done, which will be late, if we manage to get it done.

I'm buying lunch, if that helps you decide...

Tian

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org