[Sosfbay-discuss] Invitation from an Earth Day Participant

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 18 12:50:27 PDT 2006

Another tabling opportunity.
Jim Doyle

It was great to be a part of this event (Earth Day at SJSU).

FYI - I am organizing a Harvest Fair and Exposition at Prusch Farm Park on
Saturday October 7.  (www.pruschfarmpark.org
<http://www.pruschfarmpark.org>) -
we are looking for vendors (nonprofits are free) and for groups that are
interested in making some much needed cash for your nonprofit selling
food.  We also need entertainment - so if any of you are interested or
know of a group or organization that might want to meet up to 5000
people from an under represented area, please get in touch.

Sharon McCray
Daytime telephone: 408-264-9654
FAX: 408-264-3014