[Sosfbay-discuss] Invitation from an Earth Day Participant

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun May 28 15:54:22 PDT 2006

Jim,
Sharon McCray is a wonderful organic Master Gardener who is at Emma
Prusch Farm Park often.  I've interviewed her on grafting trees and
roses and found her to be a caring organic gardener.
I think that this would be a wonderful play to be on October 7th.  If
I am still ambulatory and not in pain, I would enjoy tabling there.
Andrea