[Sosfbay-discuss] directions to meeting

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 28 12:10:26 PDT 2006

from
http://www.cagreens.org/sclara/

    Special Notice

      We are changing the date and place of our monthly meeting.

Effective June 1, 2006 we will meet on the first Thursday of the month
at the San Jose Peace Center at 7:30 pm with informal discussions at
6:30 pm.
The San Jose Peace Center is at 48 South 7-th Street in San Jose between
Santa Clara and San Fernando Streets.

Bus Routes 22, 64,81, 522 serve Santa Clara Street and bus route 65 ends
on 7-th Street diagonally across form the Peace Center.
There is free parking after 6 pm in the parking garage at the corner of
4-th and San Fernando.

Thus our next monthly meeting will be Thursday June 1-st.