[Sosfbay-discuss] Want to volunteer to make calls for my campaign?

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Mon May 29 21:33:54 PDT 2006

There is a week to go before the June 6th election. Friends have
suggested the following script to share with Green voters for my campaign:

 >Hi _____, I'm a Green Party volunteer asking you to vote for Tian Harter
 >for U.S. Senate in the June 6th primary.  Our oil addiction causes global
 >warming, wars, pollution, trade deficits, and ill health.  Tian says
 >"Don't be Fuelish!"  Visit T-i-a-n-H-a-r-t-e-r.org  (spell out) for more
 >information.  Thank you for your support!

If you have time and want to do something for my campaign, please
share it with people in your rolodex. If you want a list of names to
call in your zip code, email it to me and I'll dig one up for you.

I'm grateful for all the help I can get. This is a contested primary, and
your support could put me over the top!

Thank you,

--
Tian