[Sosfbay-discuss] Last Saturday in South Central Los Angeles...

Tian Harter tnharter at ispwest.com
Tue May 30 11:36:07 PDT 2006

There was a great time being had during the nearest thing to an all-star
tree sit I've ever seen, with a supporting cast of hundreds.

You can see my pictures of the event at:

http://tian.greens.org/LosAngeles/SouthCentralFarm/index.html

BTW: Fundraising has been going much better than I expected,
so there will be one last mailing party for my campaign Wednesday
evening at my place. It all needs to be in the mail Thursday or
too many postcards won't get there in time. If you are local and you
have time, please consider helping out.

--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org