[Sosfbay-discuss] Come down to Tian's Election Night!

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 06:24:47 PST 2006

I'll be there!  Thanks Tian for running and with the help of all your
Green supporters I hope we can get you into the top 3 and get you
elected. :-)  Everyone who can please help Tian this last weekend
before the election and join with your fellow Greens Tuesday Election
night over at Tians for a Green party! ;-)

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer