[Sosfbay-discuss] Will Carol's party be with Tian??? (Was Re: Come down to Tian's Election Night!)

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 15:50:46 PST 2006

Yeah!  One big happy Green party!  See ya there at Tian's around 7PMish

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

"Carol Brouillet" <cbrouillet at igc.org> wrote,

At 02:06 PM 11/2/2006, JamBoi <jamboi at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I'm wondering if it will be a combined Carol / Tian party so that we
>can support both our local candidates together?  Could Carol or Brian
>let us know what the plan is?

We'll join you!!! i've been so busy with my work, but the 9-11 truth
movement has had major breakthroughs lately- including a front page
9-11 story in the Stanford Daily and some good coverage in Colorado
where I went last weekend- for a big 9-11 event.

Carol
wrote:

> [...]
>              The security guard is going to throw us out at 11 PM.
>
>  Where: the clubhouse at 505 Cypress Point Drive in Mountain View.
>              See below for directions.
>
>  Bring: whatever you want. I'm going to provide some beer, chips and
> salsa, fresh fruit (hopefully from the farmers market), and maybe one
> or two other munchies. Bring anything else you want to have. There is
> (smallish) pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a ping pong table, and a sound
> system. It's one of those "the more the merrier" kind of things. It'd
> be great if somebody that has WiFi brings their computer, so we can
> dial into the registrar of voters and the Secretary of State to
> follow
> all the elections without waiting for the TV to get around to briefly
> mentioning them.
>
> To see a map that shows the party location, please visit:
>
> http://tianharter.org/PartyAnoucement.html
>
>  Directions from the CalTrain/VTA station: Go north along the tracks,
> past the train station building to Castro Street. Turn right and
> cross
> Central Expressway, where the road becomes Moffett Blvd. Walk to the
> second light, which is Cypress Point Drive, maybe a quarter of a
> mile.
> Go right on Cypress Point Dr. Just past the third driveway on the
> right
> is the clubhouse.
>  Warning: The last northbound CalTrain goes through Mountain View at
> 10:49 PM.
>  Another warning: In the past I've given the stragglers rides home,
> but
> now that I'm car free that is no longer possible.
>
>  Directions from 101: Take Moffett Blvd. Exit towards downtown
> Mountain
>
> View.
>  Go left at the light for Cypress Point Drive. The clubhouse is about
>
> half way to the end of the street on the right, with a big sign that
> says "505 Cypress Point" outside it.
>
>  Directions from 85: Take Moffett Blvd. Exit towards downtown
> Mountain
> View.
>  Go left at the light for Cypress Point Drive. The clubhouse is about
>
> half way to the end of the street on the right, with a big sign that
> says "505
> Cypress Point" outside it.
>
>  Questions: call [(650) 964-6481] or email [tnharter (circle a)
> ispwest
>
> (period) com] for more information.
>
> --
> Tian
> I've been car free about a week. It's a bit too late
> to put political donations to my campaign in the mail.
> http://tianharter.org
> Tian Harter for City Council
> P.O. Box 391854
> Mountain View CA 94039-1854

> JamBoi
> Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
>
> "Live humbly, laugh often and love unconditionally" (anon)

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com