[Sosfbay-discuss] holiday peace fair

Cameron L. Spitzer cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Thu Nov 23 12:27:18 PST 2006

One of the goals of this event is to give people
a place to shop for holiday gifts so they can avoid
malls, walmart, etc.  WILPF has encouraged us to
treat it a little bit like a garage sale.
Surplus toys, clothing, artwork, crafts, books in
good condition.  Look around and see if you've
got anything gift-worthy.

Be creative.  Last year I ordered a case of
Zapatista coffee in one pound bags (caferebelion.com/catalog.html)
to use as hospitality gifts.  This was a big success
because it's really good coffee.
(Recommended to me by David Rovics and Nathalie Paravacini.)
Stay out of the damn mall.

Cameron