[Sosfbay-discuss] holiday peace fair

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 23 11:08:06 PST 2006

Volunteers needed to staff table between 11 am and 4 pm

on Saturday December 2-nd at the United Methodist Church
which is in Campbell - on Winchester close to Hamilton.

Which includes someone to set up Green Party table to have it ready
by 11 am and finally a designated person to pack up at the end of the Fair.

Also, the Holiday Peace Fair has several components other than
the participating organisation's table that require volunteers from
the organisations that participate in the Holiday Peace Fair:

Setup of the hall
    (taking tables and chairs out of storage, putting them in place)

    (as early as 8 am, lasts until the task is done - 9:30 or 10 am in
the past)
Entrance Door    (for at least an hour between 11 am and 4 pm)
Takedown   (putting the furniture away, sweeping the floor, ...)

Raffle Gift
Article(s) for a dessert table
    (Pies, chocolates are the favorites)

"merchandise" such as T-shirts, tote bags, etc. with logos
    for the table

We should provide at least one person for any one of
setup, entrance, takedown.  I am asking for a volunteer.

I am asking for suggestions for a raffle gift
(Green Party T-shirt?)

I am asking for someone to provide a dessert item
(home made cookies?)

I am asking for volunteers to table a couple of hours, not
necessarily the entire time, in the 11 am to 4 pm time frame.

Jim Doyle