[Sosfbay-discuss] church installs solar panels

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 17:48:16 PST 2006

Cool!  If we spread this around maybe we can get the nonprofit and then
maybe the forprofit sector here in the Valley competing for 'most
greeness'! :-)

Green solidarity!

Drew

<http://www.councilofchurches-scc.org/images/articles/LGUMC_2_original.jpg>This

<http://www.councilofchurches-scc.org/images/articles/LGUMC_3_original.jpg>

<http://www.councilofchurches-scc.org/images/articles/LGUMC_4_original.jpg>

> The numbers speak volumes. And the installation of the panels has
> inspired the congregation to do as much as they can to care for God's
>
> creation in their offices and in their own homes. The church has
> become
> a member of California Interfaith Power and Light and is in the
> process
> of applying to become certified as a Green Business through the Santa
>
> Clara County program.

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com