[Sosfbay-discuss] Election Fraud

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 15:45:26 PDT 2006

I have often thought of this.   Past a certain LOCAL level, elections become irrelevant ... so why not just toss the names in a hat and draw one?

  While it will be much less expensive and simpler than what we have today; it couldn't be worse.

  ba

Sam Rafter <gyral at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I'm glad to see more people discussing election fraud! The simplistic solution
I've been advocating is for everyone to vote by absentee ballot. It's hard not
to have a paper trail that way. For slightly more info on this topic, check
this out:

http://www.verifiedvoting.org/

-Sam

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/11717105/robert_f_kennedy_jr__will_the_next_election_be_hacked