[Sosfbay-discuss] Election Fraud

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Tue Oct 10 13:45:55 PDT 2006

Bob,

Then there is the issue of the absentee ballots not being counted if
the numbers can't affect the outcome because one candidate is far
ahead.  One wonders how third parties are affected by this, as their
votes can be lost in this protocol.

Then again remember the ballots floating in SF Bay a few elections back!

Andrea