[Sosfbay-discuss] Green Campaign -- Lawn Sign in Mt. View CalTrain Station today 10/18

Bob Alavi baalavi at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 10:54:20 PDT 2006

I really think we may get good mileage with "Candidate Lawn Signs" on our bikes -- parked legitimately on Bike Racks in prominently visible places.

  Today (Wed 10/18) Tian's Sign is in Mountain View Caltrain Station (of course on my spare bike).  See http://tianharter.org/Endorsements4Nov7th.html for a photo of the bike in front of El Camino Hospital, at the bottom of the page.

  We have THREE WEEKENDS before Nov. 7.  Anybody care to join in "Campaign Bike Ride"?  Tian had a contraption to attach a Lawn Sign to his bike-carrier-rack and ride it around.  I love to see Greens do that across the state & country.  Any ideas how we may promote and coordinate that with each other as well as other [Green] Groups?

  We may not be able to afford TV ads, but with some effort, creativity, and talent, we may be able to impress some voters with visual effects!

  Bob