[Sosfbay-discuss] Thursday 11-2 agenda

Jim Doyle j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 10:53:45 PST 2006

This is a request for agenda items for next Thursday's meeting.
This time I will collect your suggestions and prepare the agenda and
have it ready at our Thursday meeting.

Here's a start

1)  Get well card for Dana including flowers
2)  Treasurer's report
3)  Discussion of finances: what has been done, what can be done, and
what will be done.
4)  GOTV  get out the vote phone banking
5)  Precinct walking for Tian and Carol
6)  Report on IRV activities afoot and discussion of how we could
imitate those approaches
7)  tabling in the days before the election
8)  election night gathering in the community room of the complex where
Tian lives

Jim Doyle