[Sosfbay-discuss] More great news before Labor Day

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 18:49:32 PDT 2006

Not to mention that even Boxer (who I also strongly applaud at some
points) doesn't even stand against Israel's agression against Lebanon,
or bother to join the Progressive Caucus.  You know that there are NO
Senators in the Progressive Caucus???  Everyone realize that not even
Feingold has joined the Progressive Caucus??? I'm telling you the Dems
are lame and pathetic when it comes to standing up for Progressive
values.  Its only by Greens and other independent progressives flexing
our electoral muscle that I believe we'll even have a hope to pressure
the Dems into behaving with any kind of progressive sensitivity and to
eventually start making inroads by actually electing progressives.

Tip: Join me and other Greens at ProgressiveIndependent.com for a READ
coalition of the willing (progressives to overturn the NeoCons that
is).

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

JamBoi