[Sosfbay-discuss] Yeah! I've been approved for the GPUS Media & Dispute Resolution and observer on the GPAX commitees

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 00:21:05 PDT 2006

Here's the word I just got from Sanda Everette, one of our GPCA
delegates to GPUS.

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

Hey Sanda,

--- Sanda <sanda at greensolutions.org> wrote:
> I was impressed by your bio and I even know you.

Well thank you Sanda, that's really sweet!  I totally appreciate your
saying that!

> You were approved by consensus for the committees you requested.  I
> will advise the cocos of those committees.

Yeah!  Thanks to you for urging me to apply and guiding me through the
process. :-)

A Million Votes for Peace!

Drew

> Drew wrote: Dear Sanda,  Here's bio
> information:
>
> Drew Johnson
> * Requesting membership on the Dispute Resolution committee
> & observer status on GPAX
> * Requesting membership on the Media Committee

JamBoi
Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com