[Sosfbay-discuss] "Meet the GP Candidates" Media Blitz

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Sep 25 11:48:23 PDT 2006

Jim S., Warner B., Jim D., Drew J., Wes R., Jo C., Carol B. and Others
Involved,

I suggest we take an inventory on what we have done so far in conducting
a media blitz for the Oct 3 "Meet the Green Party California Candidates"
event, and share what each of us will do within the next two or three
days.  We have seven days to round up some media coverage.

Do we have a press release and flyer completed, or on the way?

Although I haven't done as much as I had intended, here is what I have done:

Emailed "Community Calendar" announcements to the MV VOICE and KPFA; Met
with the MV VOICE Editor;  Am contacting Jo Chamberlain about both, or
each of us making contacts with some radio stations and more newspaper;
and  Will  visit the Sunnyvale Sun today.

With urgent concern,

Fred