[Sosfbay-discuss] Oct 3 Refreshments Needs

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Mon Sep 25 14:41:58 PDT 2006

Hi,

If each/any of you are planning to donate food for the "Meet the
Candidates....." event on October 3, please provide it within these
categories that were decided at an earlier meeting, and let me know what
you will bring:   (At a similar event at the Mountain View Historic
Adobe Building, four years ago,  The Green Party of SCC hosted more than
100 people.  We hope to match or exceed that number eight days from now.)

We are discouraging  the serving of hot foods, salads, casseroles, cold
cuts, etc. to simplify the operation.

Needed:

  -+-  Dips, salsa and spreads.

  -+-  Chips, wafers, crackers, bread for dipping.

  -+-  Veggie and fruit platters.

  -+-   Nuts, pretzels, snacks.

  -+-  Deserts: cookies, bars, brownies and donut holes - finger food.

Please also provide the platters,  containers and serving utensils.
Also, if you can, please bring the buffet items so they can be placed on
the table by 6:45 pm.

Fred and I will bring coffee, teas, fruit juices, soda, water and ice.
We will also bring table cloths, napkins, 5" or 6" paper or plastic
plates, cups and tumblers.

If you could let me know what you plan to bring by Six O'Clock PM on
SUNDAY,
October 1,  it will give me enough time to purchase needed items before
Tuesday.

Any further suggestions will be welcome.

Thanking you for your generosity in advance,

Lois Duperrault, Refreshments Chair at  (650) 691-1215  or
fredd at freeshell.org