[Sosfbay-discuss] newsletter mailing

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Mon Sep 25 13:55:53 PDT 2006

I agree with Fred on the day laborer issue.  Not great that they can
be paid so little, but we are "helping" them in a real way: money.

I would like to bid for some of those newsletters so I can distribute
them this week to several yuppie coffee shops, senior centers,
exercise temples (gyms) for needed reading material!

Sorry I couldn't join you for a third night, but 1200 was my limit.
I'm aging rapidly!      ;- ))
Andrea
BTW, next time I'll remember the pdf download for the printer!!