[Sosfbay-discuss] Counties: Letter of Intent to Host 2008 - DUE APRIL 15]

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 18:26:41 PDT 2007

Oh Tian, I wish I'd seen this before the meeting!  At the County
Council level we'd briefly discussed it but I hadn't seen it in this
form till now.  I'm very much in favor of this.  What do others think?
County Council Members do you endorse it???  I vote yes.

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Tian Harter <tnharter at ispwest.com> wrote:

> Should we talk about endorsing this this evening?

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com