[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [gpsmc-d] CA Democrats Leading the Way to Bring our Troops Home]

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 17:02:24 PDT 2007

I'm happy if it happens, regardless of who initiates it.  So if the
Dems succeed with this, bully for them I say!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

<http://www.cadem.org/c.jrLZK2PyHmF/b.2639941/k.DF03/Vote_Us_Out_of_Iraq_Petition/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx>.

> Sincerely,
>

> Senator Art Torres (Ret.)
> Chairman, California Democratic Party
>
> Paid for by the California Democratic Party
> 1401 21st Street, Suite 200, Sacramento CA 95814
> Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
>

> --
>
> /Jo Chamberlain.

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com