[Sosfbay-discuss] Food Irradiation to be label-listed as "Pasteurized!"

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 01:47:26 PDT 2007

Hey Andie, could you put together some links/talking points to educate
us on the subject and a proposed resolution for the GPSCC to endorse?
This could be one of the topics our new Media Committee could tackle
for a letter to the editor and government writing campaign!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> We have 90 days to respond to federal food regulators and the U.S.
> incorporates who dominate them!
>
> Irradiation is to be hidden on food labels as pasteurization!
> This will include baby food, dairy, snacks, sandwich meats, etc.
> This will be another way for the food terrorists to get around the
> regulations in the organic food industry.
>
> Andrea

JamBoi
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading the Italian Penninsula's reply when queried as to their intentions by nervous Romans around 400BC

Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

http://dailyJam.blogspot.com