[Sosfbay-discuss] Food Irradiation to be label-listed as "Pasteurized!"

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Sun Apr 15 15:53:02 PDT 2007

I don't know that I have time, Drew.  I have the lawyer's
interrogatories (my knee accident) to fill in, a couple of medical
appointments to take care of, taxes to finish up tomorrow, finish
weed whacking for the county, and get someone to water my lawn in
Sunnyvale while I'm gone May 7-21.
I've got a bit too much on the plate right now.
Andrea