[Sosfbay-discuss] TODAY 1-4PM, LYTTON PLAZA IN PA Re: 411 on 911 - 9/11 Truth and Impeachment Rally and March

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 11:53:11 PDT 2007

EVERYONE COME JOIN US rain or shine to do our part to end the
illegitimate, illegal, immoral rain of would be King George W. Bush and
Richard Cheney, tyrannts over the American Empire which is oppressing
the entire planet and all of humanity!

Impeach for Peace!

Drew

<http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/04/03/18388290.php>http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/04/03/18388290.php

<http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html>http://www.communitycurrency.org/impeach.html

> [...]
> access and internet broadcasting. We will have
> our giant 12' x 8' x 2' replica of the 9/11
> Report (with enormous holes in it- a feature of
> our SF Tea Party for 9/11 Truth
> http://www.communitycurrency.org/sfteaparty.html),
> with a sound system for the great new impeachment
> and 9/11 Truth songs for the march.
>
> We will have lots of signs, banners, handouts and
> encourage people to bring their own, as well.
>
> Our demand for an investigation into 9/11 began
> in 2001, taking stronger form in January of 2002
> with marches on Senator Feinstein and
> Congresswoman Eshoo’s offices. From the weekly
> “Listening Project” (every Wednesday from 11:00
> a.m. to 1:00 p.m. which will again proceed the
> 411 on 911 rally), the 9/11 Truth movement has
> grown into an international effort.
>
> In January of 2003 the demands of the 9/11 Truth
> movement to “stop the 9/11 cover-up, repeal the
> PATRIOT Act, and demand pre-emptive impeachment
> of Bush,” prior to the war, were dismissed by
> Eshoo and the Congress, who continue to fund the
> war and have failed to respond to growing public
> demands for the impeachment of Bush, Cheney, and
> Gonzales. This failure can be seen in Eshoo’s
> response to Carol Brouillet after the recent
> March 14th Impeachment rally in Palo Alto:
>
> “I've lived through an impeachment process and
> witnessed firsthand how it tears the country
> apart. The election in November was a resounding
> rejection of the President's policies and the
> policies of his party. I think it's time to bring
> the country together and move forward. In my
> view, impeachment will heavily distract from the
> important work of reversing the disastrous course
> this Administration has set and will virtually
> bring to a halt progress on important issues
> including healthcare and global warming.”
>
> Activists have been outraged to see Congress
> expand funding for the war and work with those
> widely considered to be "war criminals." We are
> calling for a truly independent investigation of
> 9/11, a nationwide shopping boycott from Tax Day
> to Earth Day (http://www.wearenotbuyingit.org),
> and for people to "Show it Off" (sporting their
> Impeachment garb and message)
> (http://showitoffnow.blogspot.com/) prior to the
> national day of ”impeachment actions” on April 28th
> (http://www.a28.org).
>
> Please, add your voice to ours, join us if you
> can, or hold an action in solidarity, wherever
> you are. There will also be an event this Sunday
> kicking of the National Shopping Boycott in Berkeley-
> (http://sfbaycantwait.org/Home.html) King Middle
> School, 1781 Rose St, Berkeley, 2-4:30 pm
> entitled- VOICES FOR IMPEACHMENT- A ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION with
> Dennis Loo and Peter Phillips; Editors of the book, Impeach the
> President
> Debra Sweet; National Director, The World Can’t
> Wait – Drive Out the Bush Regime!
> Elizabeth de la Vega; Author, United States v. George W. Bush et al
> Sophie deVries; National Impeachment Coordinator, Democrats.com

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans asked.
approx 400BC