[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 3rd Thursda...

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 10:56:34 PDT 2007

Andi, but how about the Third Thursday?  (Warner had his neighborhood
meeting on the 2nd Thursday).

Organize, Energize, Coalize!

Drew

--- Andrea Dorey <andid at cagreens.org> wrote:

> Second Thursdays are fine with me.  I hope to be back attending
> regularly when my health problems are resolved.
> Andrea
>
> On Apr 5, 2007, at 12:05 AM, Fred Duperrault wrote:
>
> > Mountain View Voices for Peace (MVVP) meets on Thursday. Often it
> > is the third Thursday. Sometimes it is on the first or fourth
> > Thursday.  Never on the 2nd Thursday.
> >
> > Fred
> >
> > In a message dated 4/3/07 6:23:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> > jamboi at yahoo.com
> > writes:
> >
> > I'd
> > like to receive comments here in on-line and take the action to
> > move it
> > this Thursday.
> >

> > 2nd Thursdays are the regular meeting time for the Japantown
> > Neighborhood
> > Association.  Schedule conflict for me.   Warner

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer

The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
See http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans asked.
approx 400BC