[Sosfbay-discuss] Proposal to move future General Meetings to 3rd Thursda...

Palm Haven Handyman palmheaven at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:18:46 PDT 2007

Third Thursday works for me.

I like having the meetings at the Collins House.  I like it that the Peace
Center and the Green party help each other.  The location is good for me,
personally. (Veterans for Peace Chapter 101 also meets there, third
Wednesday)

I am up for occasionally having meetings at other venues in the county.

P.S. you guys rock.

Roy Nordblom III, lurker
Greenbuilding Consultant

On 4/13/07, JamBoi <jamboi at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So far the Third Thursday seems to be winning.  Any other input?
> Nominations for other times?
>
> As far as the Peace Center goes it appears that Monday and Thursdays
> are open.  Wednesday currently has a group using it (although we may be
> able to negotiate something with them).  Also we are not stuck with the
> Peace Center (despite the fact it has many advantages and the fact its
> painful to go through the search process we can certainly be open to
> other possibilities).
>
> I'd like us to consider the possibility of sometimes holding the
> General Meeting in other parts of the county - particularly the South
> Valley and North Valley so that we can be inclusive of different folks.
> I've also been asked repeatedly why we left the Indian restaurant in
> Sunnyvale.  So I'd be open to rotating locations sometimes.
>
> Organize, Energize, Coalize!
>
> Drew
>
> --- Fred Duperrault <fredd at freeshell.org> wrote:
>
> > Mountain View Voices for Peace (MVVP) meets on Thursday. Often it is
> > the
> > third Thursday. Sometimes it is on the first or fourth Thursday.
> > Never
> > on the 2nd Thursday.
> >
> > Fred
> >
> > In a message dated 4/3/07 6:23:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> > jamboi at yahoo.com
> > writes:
> >
> > I'd
> > like to receive comments here in on-line and take the action to  move
> > it
> > this Thursday.
> >

> > 2nd Thursdays are the regular meeting time for the Japantown
> > Neighborhood
> > Association.  Schedule conflict for me.   Warner
>

> ___________________
>
> JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
>
> The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
> See http://google.com/search?hl=en&q=JamBoi
> http://dailyJam.blogspot.com
>
> "To the brave belong all things"
> Reply from Celts invading the Italian penninsula's when nervous Romans
> asked.
> approx 400BC
>
> "Live humbly, laugh often and love unconditionally" (anon)

Greenbuilder
CA General Contractor B #756438