[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [gpsmc-d] Beach Impeach! We need you, please read]

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 08:59:49 PDT 2007

FYI,

Gerry

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gpsmc-d] Beach Impeach! We need you, please read
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 06:10:50 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
From: Cindy Marcopulos <cmarcopulos at earthlink.net>
To: GreenParty list serve to all <gpsmc-d at cagreens.org>

I have been in contact with the organizer for the Beach Impeach which
will take place on April 28th, next Saturday at 10:30 --

I have requested the letter "I" (the "!" is already taken by the World
Can't Wait who will weare all orange prison jumpsuits; the "C" by Code
Pink wearing all pink)

We need 68 (sixty-eight) bodies to fill the "I" -- please attend and
wear all GREEN.  We need to show the world that the Green Party is in
the forefront of the impeachment issue, having seen that the National
and the California have already endorsed impeachment.

Remember, we are more than just a political party and we are more than
just an organization whose members just cast their votes during
elections...we are, as the San Mateo Green Party, members of our
community and, as such, we should have a presence at this important event.

So, we'll all meet at the "I" in green, see you there.

Thank you,

Cindy Marcopulos

If you're not fighting for our democracy, then you're part of the problem.