[Sosfbay-discuss] Fwd: SJ Immigration Forums This Weekend

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 07:59:20 PDT 2007

JamBoi wrote:
> --- Adam Welch <adam_freedom at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> To: SFJ Deanza <sfj_deanza at yahoogroups.com>,
>> sfj_sjsu at yahoogroups.com,
>>   Margarita Garcia <marg_garc at yahoo.com>
>> From: Adam Welch <adam_freedom at yahoo.com>
>> Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:59:39 -0700 (PDT)
>> Subject: [sfj_deanza] SJ Immigration Forums This Weekend
>>
>> Hey folks, check these out...
>>
>> MAY 1st, 2007: INFO & EVENTS IN SAN JOSE--  We hope you can spread the word

This is just a reminder. There is a 2 page document entitle Verdes en
Emigracion available on the GROW web site.
http://www.cagreens.org/grow/flyers/Verdes_en_Emigracion.pdf

This is suitable for printing front / back as a handout. It was
developed by a native Spanish speaking Green based on the 10 KV and our
current platform position in Immigration.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.