[Sosfbay-discuss] Need native Spanish speaker

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 09:46:29 PDT 2007

I am working making improvements to the tabling materials available and
need the help of a native Spanish speaker to evaluate two documents.

Both involve the 10 Key Values of the Green Party.
- version one is a bilingual handout for tabling.  Page 1 is in English,
Page 2. in Spanish.  Layout is good to print front and back.
- version 2 is being offered from a different source.

I have been told that the translation for version one is "stiff".

Is there someone on this list who can help.

Version 1 is at http://www.cagreens.org/grow/flyers/TenKeyVal4.pdf
Version 2 is at
http://www.cagreens.org/grow/flyers/Diez_Valores_Principales.pdf

I have the source documents and so can convert Version 2 to the Version
1 format for tabling materials.

Wes

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.