[Sosfbay-discuss] Need native Spanish speaker

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 10:03:12 PDT 2007

In addition to Tim Alvarado (who appears to speak fairly fluently but
is demure about his spanish skills) at the Cesar Chavez march Merriam
and I spoke recently to another native Spanish speaking registered
Green Party member from the South Valley area, Rueben (last name???).
He's would be a fairly ideal person to help with this.  Merriam and I
can see if we can put him in touch with you about this AND about the
the forming South Valley local (not to mention getting a chapter of the
Latino/People of Color Caucus up and running which is another express
goal of mine).

¡Organizar, energizarte, coalición!

Drew

--- Wes Rolley <wrolley at charter.net> wrote:

> I am working making improvements to the tabling materials available
> and
> need the help of a native Spanish speaker to evaluate two documents.
>
> Both involve the 10 Key Values of the Green Party.
> - version one is a bilingual handout for tabling.  Page 1 is in
> English,
> Page 2. in Spanish.  Layout is good to print front and back.
> - version 2 is being offered from a different source.
>
> I have been told that the translation for version one is "stiff".
>
> Is there someone on this list who can help.
>
> Version 1 is at http://www.cagreens.org/grow/flyers/TenKeyVal4.pdf
> Version 2 is at
> http://www.cagreens.org/grow/flyers/Diez_Valores_Principales.pdf
>
> I have the source documents and so can convert Version 2 to the
> Version
> 1 format for tabling materials.
>
> Wes
>
> --
>
> I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
> Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
> Being willing is not enough;
> We must do. –Leonardo DaVinci
> Wesley C. Rolley
> 17211 Quail Court
> Morgan Hill, CA 95037
> (408)778-3024 - http://cagreening.blogspot.com

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celts invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans approx 400BC