[Sosfbay-discuss] More on Coyote Valley

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 16:43:05 PDT 2007

I received a notice from the Greenbelt Alliance about another Coyote
Valley event, scheduled for May 6.  It is all on a large image that did
not automaticallygo to this list, so I uploaded it to my own site and am
just giving you the link: http://www.refpub.com/Stuff/3b6f83.jpg

This Community Forum on the Wildlife of Coyote Valley will be held on
Sunday afternoon, May 6  at the Almaden Library & Community Center.

It is not yet on the greenbelt.org/calendar page.

--

I have been impressed with the urgency of doing.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.