[Sosfbay-discuss] Bike4Peace/Catalysts of Hope, Event TONIGHT Sunday SJ 5PM, Earth Day Ap 22

JamBoi jamboi at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 23:33:28 PDT 2007

Bob Alavi, Tian Harter and I met with Michelle Darr and her husband and
cycling partner Vernon Huffman and got to here a little about the
cross-country biking journey they are on (to culminate in a multi-rider
gathering Sat Sept 22 World Car-Free Day.  Michelle and Vernon invited
all who can to join in on their cross-country trip and/or join in
supporting the trip.  I will be proposing the GPSCC to be co-sponsors
of their endeavor.  I expect Tian will post some photos from our time
together.  Below are the DETAILS OF EVENT TONIGHT!

Green Means Go!

Drew

http://www.catalystsofhope.org/

Title:  Cross Continental Bicycle Journey for Peace & Sustainability
START DATE: 	Sunday April 22
TIME: 	5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Location Details: Pagesincolor.com 888 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA
95116 @ 19th St.
Event Type: 	Teach-In
Contact Name	John Thielking
Email Address	pagesincolor [at] aol.com
Phone Number	408-924-0846
Address	888 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA 95116
Junction of Santa Clara and 19th st.
http://www.CatalystsofHOPE.org

Healing Our People & Earth Cross Continental Bicycle Journey for Peace
& Sustainability will facilitate a discussion on Building Community

JamBoi: Jammy The Sacred Cow Slayer
The Green Parties' #1 Blogger
http://dailyJam.blogspot.com

"To the brave belong all things"
Celt's invading Etrusca reply to nervous Romans around 400BC