[Sosfbay-discuss] Beach Impeach

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 22:06:41 PDT 2007

So the National Impeach Day is now less than a week away:

     http://www.a28.org/

I would like to know how many Greens are planning to be
part of the Beach Impeach event in San Francisco.

In particular, I would like to know how many would be
willing to be part of a Green letter.  (Apparently Code
Pink will be creating a pink "C".)  I have heard that it
takes 68 people per letter.  Well I don't think that
GPSCC can provide 68 people, but maybe we could join with
some other counties.  I'll ask around.

NOTE: If one wants to go, they request that you sign up
here, for planning purposes:

     http://www.volunteerforchange.org/event/details/987

Gerry